Monday, August 25

friends talk

Eugene 說:
go to sleep la lang lui
Eugene 說:
ok
Eugene 說:
be lang
Eugene 說:
dun stop making yourself lang
Eugene 說:
ok
Eugene 說:
more guys waiting
ines 說:
haha
ines 說:
suen ba la nei!
Eugene 說:
everyday I go to work
ines 說:
go to bed la
Eugene 說:
I have to tell them to give up
Eugene 說:
when the line is at my door now
ines 說:
chi ma gun
Eugene 說:
hahahahaahaha
ines 說:
thank for your help lol
Eugene 說:
just like fight club
Eugene 說:
have you watch
Eugene 說:
everymorning brad pitt and edwardnorton have to go tot door and tell them to go away
Eugene 說:
thast what I;m dooing
Eugene 說:
eveyr morning i tell them to give up
ines 說:
HAHA
ines 說:
chi jor sin
Eugene 說:
"you are too oOLDDDDDDDDDD"
ines 說:
u drink too much lol
Eugene 說:
"you are too BLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
Eugene 說:
you see how long the line is?
Eugene 說:
hahahaha




thanks baby.
thanks for all my sweet babies.
luv u all.

No comments: