Sunday, November 30

somehow to love is part of my joy

ines 說:
somehow to love is part of my joy
ines 說:
no matter hapi or sad
ines 說:
u know?
ines 說:
i can feel the real me
ines 說:
u want to vomit hearing this ? haha
peter說:
for me, i think the best is to let go everything. psychologically.physically, i treat ppl good and stuff. but inside i let go and know everything will disappear.i arrive at this state of mind becos i have been thru what i have been thru.for you, i don't know if this is the best solution.
ines 說:
i'm prepared for the worst to come
ines 說:
good things to me is a bonus
ines 說:
simliar i guess
ines 說:
and i found that
ines 說:
the feelings of in love is u never know the answer
ines 說:
never know when is "AT LAST"
ines 說:
u know what i mean?
ines 說:
永遠唔知道結果, 因為你不停永遠都在等待之中
peter說:
that is not love
peter說:
oh no wait
peter說:
that is love
peter 說:
ok you gave a very important sentence." somehow love affair is part of my joy no matter hapi or sad "this is important understanding about yourself
ines 說:
yes
peter 說:t
hat is so pisces
ines 說:
haha
peter說:
like P or me
peter說:
i can't believe it
ines 說:
我心水又清了
peter說:
u r pisces now
ines 說:
i grow up a lot after this yr
peter說:
but i dont like being sad anymore
ines 說:
thanks for sharing this joy with me
ines 說:
yes
peter說:
i only like the realization after sadness
peter說:
realization means some lessons or whatever understanding abt things
peter說:
sadness from love is not fun anymore
ines 說:
part of the joy
ines 說:
not fun to me
ines 說:
like the moments we should enojy
ines 說:
becos we own them




yes, this is the moment i own,
no ppl can take them away fm me

No comments: